A letter for Donald J Trump


Mr. President

On this 4 long years of freedom, prosperity and democracy I found a great warrior fighting vs those criminals that selling us a fake freedom, prosperity and democracy and turning this wonderfull world into misery, allowing criminals being in freedom meanwhile taking innocents into jail, brainwashing, torturing, killing innocents... and also comitting fraud in elections.

Now patriots knows, and I hope some people who voted those rats, that the corruption & criminality is deeply and we must stand up to fight against them not against the people as they had been telling mass media. You were warning us what's going to happened. Let others cry when things get worse for them... without any economicals helps like you brought to all during this hardest times.

I never trust in mass media (turning off TV), I was trusting & believing the truth that you were showing us along this 4 years. You were showing the correct way to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and also taking this an example for other countries around the world.

I'm very sad because my land, where I born (USA), is getting to a dark age that others they still haven't realized what may come...

Mr. president, you still being my president, I voted for you in the distance, althought right now you're not at the White House... Does it matter to be there? You have a lot of White Houses around the world!!! The world loves you!!! Not the grandpa Biden!! You have been ilegally evicted with the "squatters" that I was telling you on Twitter until they banned you (also me).

I told you mr. president what I saw & heared when I was on holidays that threated the national security in Spain. You asked something on Twitter, I answered & shared everything what's happening in Spain & USA and also everything than concerns to US national security.

I helped Rudy Guiliani & Sidney Powell searching & sharing every evidence from the fraud election even what happened with ours elections. 

General Michael Flynn was following me also on Twitter until everybody was banned. I saw what they done with him & it's outrageous & disgusting. I'm happy that you pardoned him.

I'm very proud to watch the launching of the new rocket Space X into the space. My whole family enjoyed. I wish to work with Tesla developing something big because I'm industrial engineer but I hadn't the opportunity to work outside from our family business, I still working with my parents but, right now, business is not going good as we like because the COVID restrictions and also that we depend on other small businesses which are closing.

I still working at home because we have an small office & I have two vulnerable people, my grandpa & my dad. I don't want to lose them. 

I love also the great & wonderfull job from the first lady, Melania Trump, and I wish all the love to her.

I will like to send a big huge to the former secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, for his great labour bringing peace to the world also you... Many of you deserved a lot of gold medals.

I enjoyed & having fun watching all the rallies and the press conferences with Kayleigh and her "ZASCAS" to the FAKE NEWS. 

I'm sad what they done with your image mr. president. Banning from all mass media forever. It's not your fault... We the people know it that there was antifas & BLMs inside. You called for support & people went there.

I hope you will back soon one day & I hope God protect you and your family.

Thank you for those 4 wonderfull years that we haven't in Spain.

I will remember you forever.

Thank you.

Georgina.

Comentarios

Entradas populares